Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate recipient. An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, call-back, e-mail and perhaps other media.
- Increased marketing and lead management proficiency.
- Keep track of opportunities within a single database
- Manage leads & sales' lifecycle that accelerate ROI.
- Give a top level of control over the business.
- Streamlines all the business communication.
- Auto Feedback, Reduce support request costs.